Skip to main content

Student Enrollment

Relocation, enrollment and registration can be accomlished in the Student Enrollment Section of Military Families and Students Resources pages of our website.  You will find the current State of Oklahoma Student Transfer application forms as well as all Dewar Public Schools enrollment packets based on the age of enrolling student.  You make reach out to us via email!