Let’s get off to a good start!
Welcome to my classes at the beginning of the 2020-21 school year. All of us, students, teachers, administrators, etc., will be experiencing Distance-teaching. To help the students of my class, here are a few Distance learning rules to shw my expectations for you as students.
Algebra II – 1st hour classroom code:6qm65uz
Algebra I – 3rd hour classroom code:ua33aw2
8th grade Math – 4th hour classroom code:jzsl6tc
8th grade Math – 5th hour classroom code:eg2ujdw
Algebra I (MS) – 6th hour classroom code:lf47n4i
Agebra I (HS)—6th hour:gdppnws
Algebra II – 7th hour classroom code:umlchmz
Mr. Fowler’s Classroom Rules for Distance-Learning
- Be on time by allowing yourself time to get up and get ready for class.
- Make sure your tablet, laptop computer, or table top computer are charged and rready to go.
- Eat a good breakfast, but do not bring it to the classroom. Remember this is school.
- Be dressed appropriately(no pajamas, shirts with holes, etc.). Again, remember this is school.
- Are you able to be seen and heard on your device? Check ahead of time if possible.
- Find a quiet sopot that will have little activity going on during class time. The fewer distractions, the better opportunity to learn.
- Mute your device. This cuts down on extra noise for the teacher and your class mates.
- If you have headphones, please wear them because this make it easier for you to hear. It will also cut down on noise for the others in your home.
- I you have something important to say pertaining to what is being presented in the lesson, use the CHAT button to typpe: ? = I have a question or ! I have something to say. Please do not make your comments frequent because this can be disruptive.
- Participate in the following manner: BE FOCUSED, BE ATTENTIVE, BE KIND, And BE AN ACTIVE PARTICIPANT. By following these rules we can expect a good outcome for your class.