Erate Bidding Information
Year 16 (2013-2014)
Dewar Public Schools (DPS) plans to apply for internal connections and network equipment for e-Rate Yr16 2013-2014.
This document serves as notice that DPS will accept bids from vendors for labor and materials for internal connections and network equipment.
All work pursuant to this bid shall be contingent upon 80% or greater e-Rate funding and DPS funding availability. In the event of lesser funding, DPS may accept all or parts of the bid proposal at the discretion of DPS.
Dewar Public Schools reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids, to waive any irregularities or informalities, and to contract in the best ineterests of the District.
DISQUALIFICATION FACTORS: Vendors will be disqualified from the data cabling project if the vendor does not attend a mandatory walkthrough on September 25, 2012 between 1:00-3:00 p.m. or October 2, 2012 between 1:00-3:00 p.m.
Internal Connections Requested:
1. Centrally-managed wireless networking district-wide with PoE support for access points
2. Cat6 network cabling to all proprosed wireless access points (walkthrough REQUIRED)
3. 7 - 24 Port PoE layer 3 or better gigabit network switch
4. 8 - 48 Port layer 3 or better gigabit network switch
5. 7 rackmount VA1000 or better UPS's